Contact Cardinal Equity, LLC
Cardinal Equity, LLC
30 Wall St. ∙ New York, NY 10005
Office: (212) 804-5757 Fax: (212) 943-2300
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 6:30PM
As a business owner, you know that your finances are of the utmost importance in everyday operations, as well as playing a role in reaching toward your future goals. When you work with Cardinal Equity, LLC, you’ll enjoy personalized service that is focused not only on managing your current business assets, but also on growing your business successfully over time as well. Our New York business financing and brokerage firm offers you over 10 combined years of experience in business financing, administrative support, syndication management, and more. We pride ourselves on clear communication and knowledgeable, customized assistance that will help your business to thrive.
- ISO Support —Cardinal Equity, LLC’s ISO support services are designed to provide you with the tools your business needs for greater growth and success. We offer sales programs, deal qualification, and industry networking opportunities to put the business management resources you’re after directly in your hands.
- Administrative Support —Our brokerage firm will work with together with your middle office to provide the administrative support necessary as your business grows and thrives. We have honed the most effective business financing strategies and can help your company successfully manage your wealth and assets on any scale.
- Syndication Management —Syndication is a smart move that reduces risk during large-scale ventures. Our syndication and asset management services can provide the research, market modeling, tracking, reporting, and collection services you need to successfully manage your syndicate and achieve amazing results.
- Deal Placement Assistance —Private placement is a cost-effective solution to raise capital while maintaining your business’ privacy, direction, and vision. Cardinal Equity, LLC offers hard placement and high-risk deal placement assistance to connect you with the desirable investors your company needs for long-term success.
What Sets Cardinal Equity Apart?
- Industry Insider Knowledge
- Transparent Communication
- Educational Training and Networking Opportunities
- Partner-Focused Growth